Brand's Marina

about
Originally located on the West pier of the Portage River entrance between 1874 and 1952, this two-story structure was relocated to B-pier on what was then D.B. Jeremy's & Sons Marina, who was contracted to perform the removal.

In the fall of 2011 Brands' Marina made the decision to donate the lighthouse to the city of Port Clinton. While we're sorry to see it go, we feel it will be of greater benefit to the city if a project was undertaken to fully restore the lighthouse and place it in a more publicly accessible location.

The heart of our business is providing quality dockage and storage facilities for vessels of all types and sizes.

We offer a wide range of dockage options at two locations on the Portage River -premium slips at the main marina location and incentive-priced slips at our newly renovated Westdock facility.
share app
business card
Brand's Marina
Brian O
419-734-4212
451 W. Lakeshore Drive
Port Clinton, Ohio 43452 US
Texting: BRANDSMARINA to 72727
Email Us

click to call
send message
Subscribed

view displays
area app directory