One man's idea for serving his community started as a Standard Oil gas station and one tow truck in 1963. As the demand for more towing services grew, the astute businessman left the Standard Oil station at 500 East Main Street and took to a Marathon station up the road at 1000 East Main Street.
Not even a decade of unsurpassed service and the local police asked that he add a second tow truck to support local authorities with extricating victims involved in bad accidents. The early 80's would bring new changes as well. He sold the gas station and moved to 2020 Indianapolis Road, establishing a state of the art facility for auto repair and storage.
Today, what has grown into a 6 truck operation, continues to be the towing and repair authority for motorists and law enforcement agencies throughout Montgomery County and surrounding localities. Recognized today as the go-to company for Towing and Auto Repair, when your vehicle calls for it, call Wilsons 24-Hour Towing.
Wilson's Towing specializes in towing, recovery, unlocks, jump starts, tire changes, and fuel deliveries.